1998 Honda Goldwing GL1500SE
- One of the cleanest GL1500s you’re likely to find with many accessories and upgrades.
- Various chrome accents including Ring of Fire and front wheel chrome reflector inserts.
- ISO grips and footrests for long-ride comfort and control.
- Progressive front/rear suspension.
- LED lighting, saddlebag light kit.
- Upgraded stereo system (speakers) with AM/FM, cassette and MP3/iPhone Aux input. CB radio.
- F4 Customs +4 windscreen (additional Tulsa windscreen included).
- Evans waterless coolant and synthetic oil.
- Numerous additional parts, accessories and Honda OEM shop manual included.
This motorcycle is considered by many to be the pinnacle on Honda’s touring motorcycles and the gold standard by which many others are judged. The GL1500 is designed for pure long-distance touring comfort and reliability. That being said, the GL1500 is no slouch in the performance department with a powerful six-cylinder 1520cc engine and low centre of gravity that allows it to keep up with its newer competitors. This is the highly sought after SE model that comes with many upgrades from Honda including two-tone candy paint, AM/FM cassette radio and CB, air adjustable suspension, integrated rider/passenger intercom and rear trunk spoiler with integrated brake light, to name a few. If you’re into motorcycle touring, this is the bike for you! $6,500 o.b.
For more information, contact John Sinclair