This 2008 Honda GL1800 is a US motorcycle, one owner, garage kept, summer driven since new. The bike was purchased by the seller in Washington State in 2008 and imported directly into Canada.
The bike has been tastefully modified with just the right amount of chrome aftermarket accessories. All original parts are included.
The bike was only driven in the summer months, and has very light use. With only 18,900 miles, the average annual use is about 2,000 miles. The seller sees using the bike less in the future and wishes to sell it. This is a rare opportunity to find a lightly used, low mileage Goldwing with many added features all in excellent condition.
Service has always been performed by certified Honda dealership technicians since new. The bike has had no need for anything beyond routine oil/maintenance service.
- 1832 CC six cylinder fuel injected engine produces smooth, effortless power – 118 bhp and 125 ft. lbs. pounds torque. Surpasses California Air Resources Board 2008 emissions standards.
- Low centre of gravity produces excellent road handling characteristics and low-speed maneuverability.
- Reverse gear.
- Cruise control.
- Factory intercom system, integrated with Navigation, CB and stereo.
- ABS Braking.
- Integrated Honda Navigation system including:
- Color screen.
- Complete US and Canada mapping, points of interest included.
- Voice prompting through headsets and speakers.
- On-screen text guidance and pop-up menus.
- Controls are easy to use on handlebar.
- Five-position heated grips and seats with individual driver/passenger controls.
- Foot-warming system controlled by a fairing-mounted lever, channels engine-heated air over the driver’s feet.
- 80 Watt per channel stereo system provides excellent sound at all highway speeds. Includes auto volume sound adjustment with varying speed.
- Self-cancelling turn signals.
- Full dash and handlebar switch illumination.
- See the attached literature for a complete list of standard features.
- LED Headlights, low and high beam.
- LED Driving Lights in addition to the lower Halogen driving lights.
- Lower lights are controlled with a solid state illuminated master cylinder switch block for parade lighting including; full on, pulsating and alternating. Also controls the LED Driving lights.
- Accessory switch panel controls lighting. Extra switch panel included. (not installed).
- “Backoff ” XP Brake Light Modulator. Automatically pulses brake lights before staying on to alert following drivers.
- Front fender LED Marker Light Strips integrated in chrome trim.
- LED lighted trunk and saddlebag light grills and corner moldings.
- Includes two IMC headset intercom-equipped HJC Modular Helmets, 2XL and L.
- Utopia built-in driver backrest. A “must” for longer trips.
- Honda integrated CB Radio installed by a Canadian Honda dealer. Includes full passenger controls for volume and Push To Talk.
- “Sportster” model Sirius/XM radio integrated with the factory sound system. (Requires an account with Sirius/XM)
- Battery charger/maintainer. Plugs into a pig-tail to maintain a charge on the battery year-round.
- Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway pegs.
- Chrome Shark Tooth front fairing accents.
- Kuryakyn chrome Heated Grips, includes extended throttle boss and end weights.
- Chrome Louvered Side covers.
- Chrome exhaust turn-down tips. (Original tips included)
- Chrome fairing intake inserts.
- Chrome brake and clutch levers.
- Honda front fender chrome ornament.
- 12 volt accessory cigarette lighter plug. (located in front side glove box)
- Wiring and control included for a Beltronics RX65 laser radar detector.
- Chrome speaker grille frames all around.
- Tires replaced with Dunlop Elite in 2010. Used approx. 9,000 miles.
- Service receipts.
- Receipts for accessories purchased.
- Complete set of wiring diagrams.
- Honda full service manual on CD.
- Canadian Transport Canada, RIV/import documentation
The bike was involved in a low speed lay-down accident when almost new, only 1400 miles. The damage was completely and professionally repaired by a certified Honda dealership and the bike was deemed to have no structural/frame damage. As it was a low speed “side-swipe”, all damage to the bike was superficial and cosmetic. The seller has not had any issues arise as a result of the accident and the bike has performed flawlessly since.